Located at Southwoods Ecocentrum in Biñan, Laguna. Splash Island is the largest water theme park in the country. Now managed by Global Gutz, Splash Island has been revived and given a new and fresh look, with lots of new attractions and promos for groups and families. Promotions like discounted rates inclusive of lunch package is a sure draw for families and barkadas looking to beat the summer heat. Events and activities are also scheduled at Splash Island as added attractions. Splash Island is just a few minutes from Southwoods exit. Location is very strategic and accesible for vacationers coming from both the south and metro manila.
Splash Island is mostly composed of different kinds of water slides and activities. However, new attractions and family activities have also been added. Souvenier Shops, Henna tatoo booth, wall climbing, zip line, and a paint ball area has been added to the list of attractions.
The Water Wahoo is supposed to be a kiddie pool area. But then again, I may be wrong, as the numerous springklers around the area becomes an irresistable draw for the young and the young at heart.
A Wall Climbing and Zip Line area provides guests to enjoy other fun activities outside the water.
* WEEKDAYS (Mondays to Thursdays / 9am to 5pm)
- P400.00 General Admission
- P350.00 Child Admission / Senior Citizen (with National Senior Citizen ID)
FRIDAYS to SUNDAYS and HOLIDAYS (8am to 8pm)
- P500.00 General Admission
- P400.00 Child Admission / Senior Citizen (with National Senior Citizen ID)
Child under 36” are free of charge. Higher rates apply during peak season. Admission fees are subject to change without prior notice.
Guest who leaves the Splash Island with the plan to return within the day must have their hands stamped at the exit. The hand-stamp and admission ticket must be presented to re-enter.
* Bringing in of food and drinks is strictly prohibited.
* (+632) 3824711 or (+63918) 9129177, Telefax (+632) 68006301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.