Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cabalen Festival Mall Alabang


We've been going to Cabalen for a long time now.  Cabalen which specializes in Capampangan dishes and other native dishes has been here since I could remember.  Cabalen is a true Filipino restaurant. I could probably say that I grew up with Cabalen.  This is part of my generation.   I could still remember Cabalen serving ala cart meals and buffets were special luxury.   Now Cabalen is practically the most popular buffet restaurant in the country.  Eat-All-You-Can promos were once though of as indulgences and places to pig-out, has become a venue for a wide range of food choices.  For Php 318 per person you could sample different dishes, anyways you could only consume a certain amount of food at a time.  Aside from their dishes, we always look forward to Cabalens dessert menu which consists of Halo-halo, bico, leche flan and other local sweets.

I think Cabalen rotates the menu on the buffet table as the food served on the buffet last December, where we held our office Christmas party was different from the menu last Tuesday.  This is good as it gives customers and guests options, especially on a buffet table.  Dining at Cabalen is ideal for small occasions and groups of people as get to enjoy good food and hassle free service.  Over-all I have only but fond memories and great conversations at Cabalen.  More power to them and I hope to see Cabalen do even better in the succeeding years to come.

Cabalen Festival Supermall Alabang
3/L Chefs Ave Festival Mall, Alabang
Tel#809 6698


No comments:

Popular Posts