Monday, August 29, 2011

Don Henricos Festival Mall


Don Henricos has always been an all time favorite.  I have been going to Don Henricos for as long as I could remember.  Among our favorite dishes are the tutto de mare and their buffalo wings. However,  I'm just a little bit disappointed that their menu has not expanded much over the years.  Though we enjoyed there new Crab Fettuccini very much.  It could have been nice if they had new offerings such as grilled items and more sea food.  The Eat-all-you-can promo is not very appealing since their food is supposed to be served and enjoyed hot and fresh.  Besides the amount is almost the same as ordering from the menu Ala-carte, you even get to take your left overs home.  Putting their found on the buffet table easily makes the food go cold and Pizza crust tends to become hot when cold. I've been to a lot of Don Henricos branches all around the country.  I've been to Don Henricos Session Road Baguio, Malate and Festival Mall Alabang.  I have nothing but fond memories and great company during my visits to Don Henricos.  However, Don Henricos should really consider a serious make over. Nonetheless, I wish them well and hope to visit again in the future.

Don Henricos Festival Mall Alabang           
2nd Level near Bridgeway Entrance, Filinvest Festival Supermall
Tel Nos.: 850-3915 to 17

No comments:

Popular Posts